Standard terms and conditions for hire of a plot
- Prices are shown in euros, with French VAT at 10% and are liable to change in the event of variation in the VAT rates, which the customer accepts without any limitations whatsoever.
- The booking is only effective after the payment of a deposit (30% of the full cost of the stay) and the booking fee (15 euros) which is non-refundable.
- Upon the receipt of your deposit and depending upon our availabilities, we will send you a booking confirmation.
- You must present your booking confirmation upon your arrival at the Le Letty campsite. You must settle the balance of your stay 3 weeks before your arrival at the campsite. We refuse to accept bank cheques, but we do accept bank cards, holiday vouchers issued by the ANCV (National Holiday Vouchers Agency) and cash.
- The hire of a plot is strictly personal to the party hiring. The party hiring cannot, in any event, sub-let or transfer the hire of his, her or their plot.
- The dimensions of your tent or caravan (tow-bar included for caravans) and specific wishes, must be indicated at the time you make your booking. Such wishes cannot cannot be guaranteed by us but are taken into consideration, to the extent that it is possible for us to meet them and according to our availabilities. If your given wish cannot be met, you agree that you make any complaint to us in this regard.
- The plot will be available from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure. Failing that, we will ask for the price of an additional day.
- Any request to extend your stay should be made at least 24 hours before your originally intended date of departure, but we cannot guarantee that you will then stay on the same pitch for the extended period of your stay.
- Please alert us of any delay as to your arrival, otherwise after 24 hours have elapsed without us hearing from you, we will once again make your plot available to a third party wishing to rent the plot, without payment of any compensation being due to you. In the event of delayed arrival or early departure, the full period of hire booked will be invoiced to you.
- Bookings can only be altered according to our availabilities at the time of the request. Otherwise, the initial booking will be retained.
- Any cancellation of your booking should be made in writing (by letter or e-mail).
- Any stay interrupted due to the fault of the customer, for any reason whatsoever, will not give rise to a refund.
- In the case of cancellation due to the fault of the management company of the Le Letty campsite, except in the case of force majeure, the customer will obtain reimbursement of all sums paid to the campsite.
Insurance for cancellation and interruption of the stay:
- This insurance costs 2.7% of the total cost of the stay (excluding the booking fee and tourist taxes).
- Insurance for cancellation and the interruption of your stay will refund all sums paid before arrival at the campsite and the unused amount of the stay pro rata temporis in the event of your early return home. In the case of the interruption of your stay, the balance of your stay must be paid upon your arrival at the campsite.
- The insurance premium must be paid in full upon booking the stay and is non-refundable. The insurance policy can be taken out any time up to 5 days before the anticipated date of arrival.
- The full cancellation standard terms and conditions are available upon request or may be consulted online following this link.
- In the event of an accident, you should notify the company within 5 days after the aforesaid accident, at either of the following postal or e-mail addresses:
18024 BOURGES Cedex
- The amount for tourist tax is not included in the price of the stay.
- It is compulsory to wear a bracelet during the entire duration of your stay at the campsite.
- All campers are obliged to comply with the provisions of the campsite regulations.
- We allow minors who are accompanied by at least one of their adult relations (for the avoidance of doubt this includes their father, mother, uncle, aunt or other categories) and this is the case for the entire stay.
- The movement of traffic is prohibited on the campsite between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.: there is a night car park at the campsite entrance. Between 10.00 p.m. and 7 a.m. please be quiet and ensure that televisions and radios do not bother your neighbours.
- Visitors must make themselves known to reception and pay the current daily visitor rate. They are the responsibility of the campers who are entertaining them and must comply with the campsite regulations. They must park their vehicle on the visitors’ car park located at the entrance to the campsite.
- Dogs must be kept on leads and should not be left on their own on your pitch at any point.
- So as to preserve the sea view in the ‘Mouettes’ area, all tents and caravans must be positioned parallel to the hedges lengthwise, with the exception of pitches situated immediately at the entrance to the piece of land where these pitches are located.
- All of the campsite pitches have an electrical connection, but it is not compulsory for the electrical terminal fitting to be level with each pitch. Therefore a sufficiently long electric cable, ideally 20 m – 25 m as a single length is highly recommended.
If you have not found in our STCH the responses to your questions, do not hesitate to contact us on +33 (0)2 98 57 04 69!