General Terms and Booking Conditions
- Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by ourselves of your deposit (30% of the full cost of the stay) and booking fees (15euros), which are non-refundable. Upon receipt of your booking request form accompanied by the corresponding deposit, and depending on our availability, we will send you a Booking Confirmation.
- The balance of your stay must be paid 21 days before your arrival date. You can pay online on the website www.campingduletty.com or by bank transfert. After this period, if the balance has not been paid, your booking will be canceled and any money paid will be retained.
Any stay booked less than 21 days before your arrival must be paid in full by credit card online or by phone.
- Your Booking Confirmation must be presented on arrival at the campsite Reception. Any change in your booking giving rise to a payment can be done by credit card or cash.
- The pitch is rented to you in the name of one person only and may not be sublet or transferred to any other person.
- The dimensions of caravans (towbar included), tents or motorhomes as well as any special requests must be specified at the time of booking. Please note that we cannot guarantee specific pitches on site or particular row numbers. Subject to availability and wherever possible we will take into consideration your wishes. However, if we are unable to comply with your specific wishes no claims are admissible.
The pitch number will only be known on the day of your arrival at the campsite.
- Pitches are available from 01:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated before noon on the day of departure. We regret that occupation of the pitch outside these timings will incur an extra day fees.
- If you wish to extend your stay we require at least 24 hours notice before your scheduled departure date. We cannot however guarantee you will be able to remain on the same pitch.
- If you have not arrived within 24 hours from the beginning of the period for which the reservation was made, and without notification from yourselves, we reserve the right to re-let the pitch. In the event of a late arrival or early departure, the full period booked will have to be paid; refunds will not be given in the event of delayed arrival or early departure.
- Reservations may only be amended subject to availability at the time of application. If we are unable to accommodate your amendment the original booking will be maintained.
- The pitches can accommodate up to 7 people, whatever their age.
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing or by email.
- In case of cancellation, the amount paid will be kept by Camping Le Letty.
- Refund will not be given in the event of your stay being interrupted by yourselves for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event of a cancellation on the part of the managing company of the campsite (except in the event of force majeure), the customer will be refunded all the sums paid.
Cancellation and interruption insurance:
GRITCHEN -Tolède et Associés
- Its cost: 2.7% of total price of the stay (excluding booking fees and tourist taxes).
- The cancellation and interruption of stay insurance reimburses the sums paid before arrival at the campsite and the amount of the stay not used pro rata temporis in case of premature return.
- The insurance premium must be fully paid upon booking the stay and is non-refundable. It can be subscribed maximum 6 days after the day of booking.
- The full terms and conditions of cancellation are available as an attachment or available online at http://www.campingduletty.com.
li>In the event of an accident, you should notify the company within 5 days after the aforesaid accident, at either of the following postal or e-mail addresses:
27 rue Charles Durand
18021 BOURGES Cedex
Telephone : + 0033 (0)2 48 65 93 95
E-mail : email@example.com
- The amount of the stay includes a visitor’s tax of 0.66 € per adult. The possible modification of this tax would cause a variation of the tariff of your stay.
- The wearing of the camping bracelet is mandatory for the duration of your stay.
- New Cashless payment method:
– You must now pay for your purchases in our different services thanks to a new cashless payment system. A chip is in your camping bracelet and allows you to pay for your purchase.
– Cash will be allowed only for the payment of stays and the supply of your cashless account, only at the reception. The other activities and services of the campsite (supermarket, bar, Pandaventure Park, Arbre au Trésor restaurant, take-away food, wellness area, tennis court and various rentals) will be settled with your cashless bracelet or credit card.
- Every camper is required to comply with the rules of the campsite. In the event that a camper does not respect it, the managers or their representative reserve the right to expel without notice or refund.
- Minors must at all times be accompanied by an adult (father, mother, uncle, aunt …) during their stay at the Campsite.
- Car traffic is prohibited between 11:00pm and 07:00am.You have parking Pandaventure Park at the entrance of the campsite. Between 10:00pm and 07:00am, be discreet and ensure that televisions and radios do not interfere with your neighbors. Groupings are strictly forbidden in and around the toilets.
- Visitors must check-in at the reception and pay the daily rate per person. It is your responsibility to ensure that your visitors respect the rules of the Campsite. Your visitor’s vehicle must be left in the parking Pandaventure Park at the entrance of the campsite. The wearing of the bracelet is mandatory for the duration of the visit. An ID must be left at the reception in exchange for the bracelet.
- Dogs are obligatorily kept on a leash and must not harm your environment (barking, aggressiveness, droppings …). The owner is required to pick up the droppings.
- In order to ensure each pitch in the ‘Mouettes’ area has the best possible seaview all units must be positioned parallel against the sidehedges, with the exception of the pitches placed at the entrance of the field.
- Every pitch on the campsite has an electricity point however because the terminal might not be immediately next to your unit you are strongly recommended to bring a one piece electric cable of ideally 20-25m long plus a European adapter.
- We are in an exceptional natural environment, where animals and plants are found. The campsite cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by these animals and plants. No refund can be requested.
- By hygiene measures, shorts, Bermuda shorts, leggings, T-shirts, sarongs, etc., are prohibited in the water of the water park. The photos and videos of our website are for illustrative purposes only and are not contractual.
- Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, we reserve the right to delete or restrict certain services / equipment and certain activities.
If you have not found in our STCH the responses to your questions, do not hesitate to contact us on +33 (0)2 98 57 04 69!